April showers bring May flowers! Well, you can’t control the weather, but you can drink a stellar shake that makes you feel like you’re walking on sunshine!
Rain or shine, try my favorite Spring Bliss Smoothie. It’s a favorite of my clients, too. And just remember, it’s always tweakable to better suit your needs! For example, allergic to chocolate? Swap for maca and our vanilla or unsweetened protein powder. Issues with nuts/nut butter? Swap for avocado for a creamy texture and healthy fat. Most important, have fun, and get your healthy bliss on!
Spring Bliss Smoothie – 1 Serving
- 1 serving of Vanilla or Chocolate Sustain Pea Protein
- 1 tsp–1 Tbsp raw cacao powder for the stimulating “blissful” effect
- 1 tsp PhytoGreens
- 1 cup of vanilla unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp organic raw almond butter
- 1–2 Tbsp collagen powder for healthy skin, nails, bones
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Water and ice as needed
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Source: Dr Frank Lipman