Herbal Coffee Tee Bags Chocolate

Herbal Coffee Tee-Bags - Chocolate

Herbal Coffee Tee-Bags – Chocolate

10 tee-bags

Retail: $4.99

Trive Market Price: $3.75

[button-red url=”https://thrivemarket.com/food/teeccino-herbal-coffee-tee-bags-chocolate?aff_id=6371&t_id=102a7034993975231e57fe4bcb7631&o_id=6&utm_medium=Social+Race+Media” target=”_top” position=”left”]Purchase at Thrive Market[/button-red]

Description:

Velvety chocolate layered over a lush, dense body with a hint of heat from chiles.

Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramón seeds, natural chocolate flavor, organic cocoa, organic chile flakes.

Serving Size 1 Servings Per Container 10 Amount Per Serving Calories 18 Calories from Fat 0 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0g 0% Saturated Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 12mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 4g 1% Dietary Fiber <1g 2% Sugars 1g Protein 0g 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 1% Iron 1% May contain trace amounts of almonds.

[button-green url=”https://thrivemarket.com/affiliates?affiliate_id=6371″ target=”_top” position=”center”]Become a Thrive Market Affiliate[/button-green]