Menopause is the transition of women from reproductive to non-reproductive state. This transition is accompanied by a lot of symptoms that can occur even 10 years before entering the menopause.
We bring you 20 symptoms of menopause, with which every woman eventually meet.
- Swelling of various body parts
- If someone touches you’ll start to shouting
- Kilograms will build like crazy
- You will find hairs in strange parts of the body
- You will cry because of every little thing
- Sleeping at night, you will feel it impossible
- You will not be able in some moments to remember your name
- Outbursts at teenagers
- Your mood will be constantly changing
- You will torture yourself with refraining from comments
- Hot flashes
- Retaining water in the body
- You are always ready to argue
- Just to eat and eat
- Abnormal sweating
- Eating sweets, constant
- You begin to believe that your brain leaves
- You will say everything you want
- You are about going crazy
- You would rather seat in the refrigerator.
Share this post:
Source: Natural Medicine Box